Job purpose summary
- To have a person responsible for all supplier invoices as well as payments.
- To ensure that all debts are recognized and accounted for in accordance with the company policy and the GAAP
- Review of all balance sheet schedules relating to AP process & ensuring accuracy & that all reconciling items are resolved before month end closure
- Coordinating internal & external audits by ensuring smooth flow of documentation, resolving all audit queries to ensure timeliness in the conclusion of audits
- Ensure timely preparation and filing all applicable taxes
The role will briefly, but not be limited to will be as under:
- To ensure that all supplier invoices are received and booked in the right period.
- To ensure that all invoices are processed and properly classified
- To ensure that all supplier accounts are up to date and reconciled regularly (monthly).
- Act as the contact person between the company and the suppliers.
- Maintain an accurate and updated creditors’ aging report.
- Carrying out monthly supplier reconciliations and addressing all suppliers’ queries
- Monthly review of the VAT, VAT withholding & Withholding tax returns to ensure accurate filing of these returns maximizing on all tax knowledge & changes in tax legislation to ensure that taxes filled & paid are done timely and accurately.
- CPA K Qualified, and Bachelor degree in Finance.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Must be very proficient in accounting software i.e. SAP Business One an added advantage.
- Conversant with filling statutory returns.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and best practices i.e. GAAP
- Knowledge of financial reporting.
- Knowledge of local and international laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning analytical and organizational skills.
- Result oriented and deadline-driven.
- Good scheduling and monitoring skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
If your qualification and background matches, submit your application on or before March 25, 2021
Click to apply