- Ensure all the items produced are of the right quality as per the working instructions provided.
- Ensure maximum material usage/utilization.
- Assisting in resolving customer complains.
- Ensure all tools/machinery as allocated are maintained and used appropriately.
- Identifying, reporting and resolving workstation problems as well as streamlining the process.
- Maintain material receipt and usage records.
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that all the items are produced on-time per the work order provided.
- Ensure the working instructions given and all operations involved are executed safely.
- Ensure all the PPE provided are used correctly
- Practical experience in paint and painting procedure
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar position
- Age 30 – 40 years.
Trade Test / Certificate in Chemical / Industrial Engineering.
Click to apply